BASIC FUNCTION: Primarily responsible for elevated Customer Care support to accounts by communicating and educating ECP on the value-added benefits offered by Liberty Sport / Switch Vision either through the complete sport Rx or frame sales.. This position is also responsible for initiating and/or implementing corrective action as needed in order to ensure that an excellent standard of service and a high level of customer satisfaction are maintained by performing the duties listed below.
Rx and Frame Customer Communication:
• Agents must be available to service account base by answering prescription lens questions, offering customer assistance in choosing products according to specification.
• Places customer orders for frame and prescription lens packages
• Confirms pricing and availability for specific lens types and various coatings
• Evaluates basic problems or issues with job i.e. script, problems, issues or concerns.
• Maintain daily log sheets summaries to be submitted at the end of each day for corporate reporting and sales rep upsell payout.
• Log a calls are prescribed (ie. Question, order, rx inquiry, etc.)
• Upsell accounts one out of every 10 calls
• Educate the ECP of LS value – added benefits of the month vis a via frame or Rx
• Solving problems
• Relaying product feature and benefits on every call
• Handle an average of 60-100 calls a day
• Score 2.5 minimum on all call evaluations done by Team Lead or Management
• Score 2.5 minimum on sales call evaluations
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: This job has no supervisory responsibilities at this time.
• Meet or exceed daily, monthly and quarterly metrics as agreed upon with Division Manager.
• Ongoing knowledge of optical industry, Rx services, products, programs and promotions.
• Ongoing knowledge and maintenance of reports and systems required.
• Must be cross trained and able to cover for other agents due to absence.
COMPETENCIES: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions; works well in group problem solving situations; uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
Technical Skills – Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; pursues training and development opportunities; strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; shares expertise with others.
Customer Service – Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; responds promptly to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve service; responds to requests for service and assistance; meets commitments.
Interpersonal Skills – Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; maintains confidentiality; listens to others without interrupting; keeps emotions under control; remains open to others’ ideas and tries new things.
Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions; demonstrates group presentation skills; participates in meetings.
Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively; edits work for spelling and grammar; varies writing style to meet needs; presents numerical data effectively; able to read and interpret written information.
Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities; exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; gives and welcomes feedback; contributes to building a positive team spirit; puts success of team above own interests; able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; supports everyone’s efforts to succeed.
Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently; plans for additional resources; sets goals and objectives; organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; develops realistic action plans.
Professionalism – Approaches others in a tactful manner; reacts well under pressure; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; accepts responsibility for own actions; follows through on commitments.
Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; looks for ways to improve and promote quality; applies feedback to improve performance; monitors own work to ensure quality.
Quantity – Meets productivity standards; completes work in timely manner; strives to increase productivity; works quickly.
Safety And Security – Observes safety and security procedures; determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; reports potentially unsafe conditions; uses equipment and materials properly.
Adaptability – Adapts to changes in the work environment; manages competing demands; changes approach or method to best fit the situation; able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
Attendance/Punctuality – Consistently at work and on time; ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to management direction; takes responsibility for own actions; keeps commitments; commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
Initiative – Volunteers readily; undertakes self-development activities; seeks increased responsibilities; takes independent actions and calculated risks; looks for and takes advantage of opportunities; asks for and offers help when needed.
Innovation – Displays original thinking and creativity; meets challenges with resourcefulness; generates suggestions for improving work; develops innovative approaches and ideas; presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others’ attention.
Perfecting Sports Eyewear Since 1929.
For nearly a century, Liberty Sport has been producing superior frames and lenses to handle the rigors of sport. Built to perform under demanding conditions, our products set the global standard for sports eyewear and Rx. From leading ASTM F803 impact sports protective to innovative sun technology, our commitment to research and innovation is unrivaled. And you’ll see that commitment in every product we make.